Connecticut Trial Firm, LLC maintains an active litigation and trial practice. There is never a charge for an initial consultation.
Our attorneys represent individuals and small businesses in Connecticut’s courts. He handles cases in the following areas:
- Personal Injury including wrongful death;
- Representation of injured runners, cyclists, and pedestrians;
- Construction Litigation – Mechanic’s Liens, Prejudgment Attachments, Home Improvement Act Claims;
- Probate Litigation – Conservatorships, Guardianships, Will Contests;
- Landlord/Tenant including commercial cases, representation of landlords and tenants;
- Commercial Litigation;
- Termination of Parental Rights / Removal of Guardianship;
- Family law including divorce, child custody, and paternity matters;
- Real Estate Litigation – Quiet Title, Partition, Easement Disputes, Home Improvement Disputes, Boundary Disputes, Adverse Possession, Injunctions;
- Civil Litigation including the representation of disenfranchised voters;
- School expulsion hearings; and
- Municipal Law including zoning and land use issues.
While many cases settle, Connecticut Trial Firm, LLC prepares every case for trial. This includes using the latest technology to present your case, hiring experts when necessary, and attending Continuing Legal Education courses to stay on top of the latest techniques in trial advocacy.